Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 8 #19

I was interested to see if there was a travel site on the Web 2.0 awards list that would give suggestions of what to see and do on vacation. I found a site that was supposed to do just that. It was realtravel.com and it was supposed to have Real users' advice about their travel experiences and a planner to help map out an ideal vacation. Let's just say that I was not impressed. After picking my North American destination, I narrowed it down to Baltimore after a few clicks. According to the site there isn't much to do in and around Baltimore??? Maybe there are other places that are more interesting and have more information. The concept is good, but I really didn't get much info from the site. Don't really see how this site was a winner. I guess the potential is there.

No comments: